Monday 28 January 2013

MUA Constellations Review

I got this little beauty along with some other MUA items from a blog sale by Aqeela, she has an amazing make-up blog click here to see the sale. This bad boy normally retails for £3 but I got mine for just £1.50. I saw people pinning this everywhere, I had no idea what it was. But I wanted it! I love how the feel, they're like hundreds and thousands on a 99 ice-cream! Well that was a weird metaphor.. anyway. To apply them, you need to have a wet coat of nail polish and immediately sprinkle over the caviar using the nozzle. Do this over folded paper so you can pour any excess back into the tube. What do you think? I love the look, this is Libra. But I also got a cheeky Gemini too. So I'll post that soon.





(I just tried to get a link direct to the website for you guys, but MUA had a massive 50% sale yesterday. Which yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you about sooner. So I think most of their stock has gone. But if you check back soon, maybe they'll be there!)
These are great just to touch up an outfit for a night on the town. Or what ever special occasion. If you have loads of time you could wear these everyday but I've had them on for 2 days and the caviar fell off while I was rolling around in bed. I'm pretty fidgety! What do you think, do you like the colour combination?
Until Next Time xo

2 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous! I've always wanted to try a caviar manicure but my work involves me wearing gloves and stuff a lot so I can't see it lasting longer than a few hours :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple of these a couple of weeks ago but have been too afraid to use them haha as I just don't get the application! I'll bite the bullet one of these days :P
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete