Saturday 2 February 2013

OOTD Oasap

An outfit for the day. Thought I'd go with an American top since the Superbowl is on. Even though it's not a football top. I love the clean contrast a white top gives, so simple and fresh. Teamed with a tanned belt and shoes. Simple, simple denim look. What do you think? You can get this top by clicking here. 



I got this T from an online USA store, OASAP which has some amazing items. Most of their clothes are one size so I was a bit worried. But hey, it fits! I'm pleased, the texture is quality and thick. I love it. I've also got a gorgeous elk head necklace to show you soon. What do you think of my new hair, bright eh?!
Until Next Time xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    thanks for stopping at my fashion blog.
    I'm visiting yours right now ;-)
    Kiss,
    www.detailsdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look!Lovin the top

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top and your hair, the ombre looks amazing:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete